Responsibilities and Activities:
1. Prioritising and carrying out all pre and post sales administration on pensions and investment business to ensure optimum workflow using software including Plum, Iress, Financial Express, MSOffice and Excel.
2. Preparing client review packs and financial summaries of investments for client meetings.
3. Keeping accurate daily records on the progress of client cases to monitor against target times and appraise other team members of what is required to complete client cases.
4. Sending out and chasing client letters of authority, and chasing product providers for responses on client policy submissions, challenging timescales where necessary.
5. Ensuring that Financial Advisers have all information they need in a timely fashion for client meetings.
6. Providing information on the company’s services to clients enquiring in any form, including promoting the company’s services to enquirers by telephone, email or in person.
7. Diarising client reviews, checking forthcoming reviews and arranging client appointments.
8. Providing daily progress updates within the team and weekly reports to the Managing Director and the team at workflow meetings.
9. Obtaining telephone valuations and other information required for client reviews.
10. Maintaining the company database and other software systems using paperless technology and the company’s document filing protocols.
11. Working collaboratively with other members of staff to prioritise work according to timeliness and profitability and agree on the split of tasks to ensure a continuity of workflow.
12. Answering enquiries via telephone, e-mail, fax and website and taking appropriate action.
13. Preparing and keeping up to date client files and all company spreadsheets, with accurate file notes in accordance with the company’s agreed processes.
14. Recording new administrative and sales support processes and training other staff where you have initiated a new procedure or process.