Position: Senior Pensions, Investment & Protection Administrator
· Industry experience.
· Must have experience in Pensions, Investment & Protection administration.
· Mon – Thurs 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am – 4pm.
· Can be flexible over working hours but require 35 hours over 5 working days.
· Experience of back office systems such as Plum or Intelliflo.
· Experience or research systems such as Defaqto, O&M or Synaptics.
Advantage (Not essential):
· Relevant industry qualifications would be an advantage.
· Client contact via telephone and / or face to face.
Salary / Benefits:
· £21,000 - £23,000 depending upon experience and qualifications.
This can be increased up to £26,000 once candidate is familiar with research systems
· Company Pension Scheme
· 5.6 Weeks paid holiday