An opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join a successful and growing company.
Our client is an independent wealth management and financial planning business providing financial advice and investment management solutions.
Studying towards CII Level 4 Diploma essential
Your primary responsibility will be to work with the Financial Planners, administrators, together with other members of the paraplanning team, to deliver a high quality, efficient service to both customers and staff.
This is a technical position, dealing at times with complex figures and rules, as well as routine tasks, which will not be limited to those listed below.
• Analysis of client circumstances, objectives, requirements, and risk profile
• Research into, and analysis of, client current financial arrangements
• Analysis of client CGT positon, and other tax considerations
• Researching products, and solutions
• Preparation and writing of recommendation letters and reports
• Assist with client reviews, including attending some client meetings
• Dealing with queries from clients and other staff
• Work with other team members to keep client records up to date.
• Co-ordinate workflow with other staff members
• Keep up to date with changes in all necessary financial planning areas
Contractual benefits including salary, pension, holiday and private healthcare
Half a day per month off to attend relevant CPD events including travel expenses
Consideration given to working from home when unable to attend the office
Pension contribution 5% of basic salary. Salary sacrifice available.