Qualifications and experience
As the successful candidate you will be Level 4 Diploma qualified and have at least two years’ experience in a full paraplanning role. You will have a thorough knowledge of and be well practised in cash-flow modelling, pension transfer analysis and risk-rated investment analysis. Importantly you must enjoy meeting clients and you must understand and buy into the concept of lifestyle financial planning.
The Paraplanner role
The role will require you to work closely with our advisers and our clients to provide a comprehensive support service that will include:
· Meeting with clients, fact finding and capturing aims and objectives.
· Reviewing and analysing investment portfolios
· Researching providers and products
· Creating recommendations and draft plans
· Writing suitability reports
· Client correspondence
· Preparing for client reviews
· Working with our CRM and Compliance systems
We will expect you to be able to demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in these areas:
· DC and DB pensions transfers
· Portfolio investing
· Use of CRM and workflow systems
· FCA compliance procedures
· MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Use of analysis tools such as Selectapension, Defaqto, Voyant etc.
A strong work ethic and a disciplined and well organised approach are essential together with a desire to deliver an excellent service to clients. You will also need to have a high standard of usage of the English language and excellent numeracy. Some supervisory experience would be advantageous.