An opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join a successful and growing company.
Our client is an independent wealth management and financial planning business providing financial advice and investment management solutions to private clients.
Studying towards CII Level 4 Diploma essential
Your primary responsibility will be to work with the Financial Planners, administrators, together with other members of the paraplanning team, to deliver a high quality, efficient service to both customers and staff.
This is a technical position, dealing at times with complex figures and rules, as well as routine tasks, which will not be limited to those listed below.
• Analysis of client circumstances, objectives, requirements, and risk profile
• Research into, and analysis of, client current financial arrangements
• Analysis of client CGT positon, and other tax considerations
• Researching products, and solutions
• Preparation and writing of recommendation letters and reports
• Assist with client reviews, including attending some client meetings
• Dealing with queries from clients and other staff
• Work with other team members to keep client records up to date.
• Co-ordinate workflow with other staff members
• Keep up to date with changes in all necessary financial planning areas
Contractual benefits including salary, pension, holiday and private healthcare
Annual bonus based on performance
Market leading remuneration package
Pension contribution 5% of basic salary. Salary sacrifice available.