Our client is a boutique well established regional wealth management organisation and are in need of a sales support administrator for their Birmingham city centre office.They invest heavily in their employees therefore if you are wishing to becoming a paraplanner one day this could be the ideal role for you.Purpose: to provide administration support to senior advisers and paraplanners.
The role holder must be client focussed, self organised and able to work independently or as part of a small team. The ability to manage own time effectively and produce accurate work is essential.
Knowledge of financial services products and IFA systems particularly Intelligent Office is advantageous.
· Answer telephone calls
· Meet/greet office visitors (occasionally)
· Send letter of authority (LOA) to providers and request policy information
· Communicate with providers by e mail, post or telephone
· Scan Partner and Adviser’s incoming post and add to the client file immediately
· Proactively chase providers to ensure that LOA has been received by the provider and that all relevant policy information is received and given to the Business Manager/ Partner/Adviser as appropriate
· Collate pension plan information received from providers onto a “TVA” spreadsheet and call the provider to obtain any missing information before passing to the Business Manager/ Partner/Adviser as appropriate
· Check to ensure that the Partner/Adviser has all relevant up to date documents in advance of a client meeting e.g. up to date Client Agreement, evidence of ID is in date etc.
· Prepare documents for client meetings (such as “new joiner” pension, investment valuation, forms for signature etc.)
· Prepare O&M profiler comparisons
· Prepare Exchange comparisons
· Obtain illustrations for various products (not mortgages)
· Add new clients to Intelligent Office
· Check and prepare all documentation prior to submission to the New Business Administrator including a completed business submission sheet
· Check and input protection applications via the provider’s website occasionally