Our client is a boutique well established regional wealth management organisation and are in need of a sales support administrator for their London office.
Purpose: to provide administration support to one Partner, one adviser and assist their Business Manager
The role holder must be client focussed, self organised and able to work independently or as part of a small team. The ability to manage own time effectively and produce accurate work is essential.
Knowledge of financial services products and IFA systems particularly Intelligent Office is advantageous.
· Answer telephone calls
· Meet/greet office visitors (occasionally)
· Send letter of authority (LOA) to providers and request policy information
· Communicate with providers by e mail, post or telephone
· Scan Partner and Adviser’s incoming post and add to the client file immediately
· Proactively chase providers to ensure that LOA has been received by the provider and that all relevant policy information is received and given to the Business Manager/ Partner/Adviser as appropriate
· Collate pension plan information received from providers onto a “TVA” spreadsheet and call the provider to obtain any missing information before passing to the Business Manager/ Partner/Adviser as appropriate
· Check to ensure that the Partner/Adviser has all relevant up to date documents in advance of a client meeting e.g. up to date Client Agreement, evidence of ID is in date etc.
· Prepare documents for client meetings (such as “new joiner” pension, investment valuation, forms for signature etc.)
· Prepare O&M profiler comparisons
· Prepare Exchange comparisons
· Obtain illustrations for various products (not mortgages)
· Add new clients to Intelligent Office
· Check and prepare all documentation prior to submission to the New Business Administrator including a completed business submission sheet
· Check and input protection applications via the provider’s website occasionally