Our Client a well established regional wealth management organisation with their head office in London have a very exciting self employed IFA proposition.
Our Client provides full support to the adviser, including:
• All regulatory and compliance costs
• Professional Indemnity insurance
• A fully researched and due diligenced investment proposition
• Access to full paraplanning and admin support
• Clients (other than those introduced by HG) remain with the adviser
• Access to model portfolios
• Investment research access
The adviser MUST have a current SPS and be willing to work on a self-employed basis. They must have their own client bank to bring with them and build up under the umbrella.
Remuneration rates vary between 50% and 80% of all fees dependant on turnover.
Our client does not differentiate between different types of income. They make no additional charge for regulation, PI, compliance, central services, research or IT, but paraplanning and admin support are allocated and charged for explicitly, dependant upon individual needs.
Our clients principle is that the adviser can spend as much time as possible with their clients rather than being tied down with paperwork.