The role of the Technical Assistant(s) is to assist in providing administrative and technical support to the Technical Analyst(s) within the business.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
· Supporting the Technical Analyst(s) in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
· Supporting the Technical Analyst(s) in the implementation of new business
· Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
· Contributing to the smooth running of the technical administrative function within the business
· Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
· Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
· Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
Nature and scope of responsibilities
Reports to: Technical Analyst
The role holder is responsible for:
· Managing new business recording and submission
· Communicating and recording product and planning analysis results
· Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
· Individual workflow and task delivery
· Assisting the Technical Analyst(s) with:
o Preparing paperwork for client meetings
o Planning and product research
o New business submission and tracking to conclusion
o Technical filing on to business systems.
The role holder will keep up to date with legislative and industry changes which affect the business and its clients.
The role holder may from time to time be required to undertake reasonable additional or other duties as are necessary to meet the needs of the business.