Your primary responsibility will be to work with the Financial Planners, administrators, together with other members of the paraplanning team, to deliver a high quality, efficient service to both customers and staff.
This is a technical position, dealing at times with complex figures and rules, as well as routine tasks, which will not be limited to those listed below.
• Analysis of client circumstances, objectives, requirements, and risk profile
• Research into, and analysis of, client current financial arrangements
• Analysis of client CGT positon, and other tax considerations
• Researching products, and solutions
• Preparation and writing of recommendation letters and reports
• Assist with client reviews, including attending some client meetings
• Dealing with queries from clients and other staff
• Work with other team members to keep client records up to date.
• Co-ordinate workflow with other staff members
• Keep up to date with changes in all necessary financial planning areas
• Previous experience of working within a financial services company, or similar role
• A good understanding of investments, pensions, and financial services regulation
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Report writing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Solid numeracy skills & statistical analysis
• Ability to conduct research • Good computer skills
• Self-motivated and team oriented
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
• Highly organised and adaptable
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Salary and benefits
Basic salary depending on experience Pension contribution 5% of basic salary. Salary sacrifice available. Holiday allowance 26 days, plus Bank Holiday & Christmas week One volunteer day per year Individual training budget £1,000 per year (10% can be used for personal training) Death in service 4x basic salary Income protection Maximum 60% of basic salary Working hours 35 hours per week Probation period 6 months
The company is employee-owned, and all staff members qualify for a profit share entitlement after a full year of permanent employment.